ISGPP is an approved study centre for the International Professional Managers Association (IPMA) Post-Experience Qualifying Programme (PEQP). IPMA is an International Examining, Licensing and Regulatory Professional body formed for the purpose of providing practicing managers with the opportunity to participate and to be part of the process of improving managerial performance and effectiveness in all areas of business, industry and public administration. Taught through blended learning approaches by our crop of expert scholar-practitioners, the PEPQP offers both public and private managers the opportunity to improve on key knowledge and skills required for effective management in the 21st Century.
The PEQP encompasses most functional areas of management such as:
- Strategic issues in Operations Management
- Strategic issues of Globalization
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Business Transformation and Change
- Strategic Financial Control and Management
- Strategic Human Capital Management